CM2 FEM® Engines /release 4.2.1
- March, 2017
- All CM2 FEM® Engines
- Minor release of the CM2 FEM® Engines
- Bug-fix update. Client applications need not to be recompiled against this update.
- Wrong sign of the elementary gyroscopic damping matrices (beam and disk, following spin axis)
- Convergence issues fixed (in cases of bad conditioning).
- Could crash.
solver_modal, solver_modal_gyroscopic, solver_mass, elementary_server
- Crash with line mass models and hard offsets and
- Fixed convergence issues with prescribed displacements and non-linear
- Initial solution
data_type::initialis no longer considered as periodic.
It’s used only now in the computation of the tangent stiffness matrix with non-linear models.
- Dirichlet conditions (prescribed values), thermal loads and pre-strains are no longer not considered in