CM2 Math1 /release 4.9.0
- May, 2019
- CM2 MeshTools® 4.9.0 and CM2 FEM® Engines 4.4.0
- Major release of the CM2 Math1 library
- Due to changes in the API, client applications must be recompiled against the new headers
- New parameter
growth_rate(optional with default = 1) in member
- New exported classes
matmat::transpose_mult: minor OMP improvements.
Several issues when the vector to be appended was empty:
- If the matrix was not empty upon entry: returned
true(and still leave the matrix unchanged).
- If the matrix was empty upon entry: assert violation in DEBUG mode.
Now the assert violation is silenced.
dense2D::segment_type, dense2D::const_segment_type, symmetric_full::segment_type, symmetric_full::const_segment_type
- Issues with member
_colswhen user side was compiled in DEBUG mode but linked against a CM2 release build.