CM2 Math1 SDK /release 5.1.0 Preview 2
- 5.1.0 Preview 2
- September, 2021
- CM2 MeshTools® SDK 5.1.0 and CM2 FEM® SDK 5.1.0
- Major release of the CM2 Math1 SDK
- Due to changes in the API, client applications must be recompiled against the new headers
- Preview version. API is still subject to changes.
- Major version. Due to changes in the API, client applications must be recompiled against the new headers.
- Lib names suffix is
_51for this series.
- Win32 and Linux x86 (32-bit) builds shall be soon deprecated.
vecvec::diff_max_normto compute the max norm (i.e. infinite norm) of the difference between two vectors.
symmetric_fixed: new explicit constructors from
vector_fixed(with proper size).
matvec::mult: minor optimisations.
- The returned type of many member functions and operators changed from
const_reference. This improves noticeably the performance for non-POD types (it saves copies).